WHERE? L Hotels & Resorts in Seminyak, Bali – Indonesia (More than just a boutique hotel)
WHY? Quintessential design, impeccable service and world class design. I always wanted to visit Bali but the timing just never worked out. So when I received an opportunity to visit the ‘Land of Gods’ I instantly booked my tickets and flew off for the weekend. This destination is just exotic as it sounds. It is a part of The Small Luxury Hotels Group.
USP? The perfect blend of modernity and classic heritage. Located in the heart of the city, it is just walking distance from several restaurants, cafes, bars and not to forget the scenic W Hotel. Live it up at L Hotel and leave the worries behind. But oh wait, they had an exceptional service of pick up and drop to the world famous Potato Head Beach Club and near by shopping areas and landmarks. One could never get lost as every room is provided with a personal mobile phone. Their exceptional butler service ranks them No. 1. Got lost? Carry this mobile phone around anywhere you go and call your designated butler to pick you up free of charge. YES.
In a nutshell:
- Great hotel vibes and hospitality
- The letter ‘L’ stands for love, lavish, luxury, lush and lovely
- One of my best trips of 2017, L Hotels & Resorts made me feel no less than a princess
- The staff friendliness lead to some great conversations
- Bali – known for its massages, I had to get one done and indulged in some soothing body massage at the L’Spa which is located just besides the hotel
- The hotel bar was beautifully displayed with distinct drinks and I surely took advantage of their 2 for 1 offer just before I was heading back to La La Land (Singapore I mean! hah)
- The hotel restaurant – GROW, served scrumptious food
- Affordable price, value for money. Look out for offers on booking.com and you’ll find some great deals. No Kidding!
- I would definitely go back if I visit Bali again
- And a beauty buff like me loved the Kiehl’s bath products
Drop in your comments below!